1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Automatically Collected InformationWe store some information automatically. If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site
- The Internet domain and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website. We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the Web site that provided it, and no other Web site can request it. There are two types of cookies, session and persistent. Session cookies last only as long as your Web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for longer periods of time.
Photospotfinder.com web sites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site. We may also make use of persistent cookies to remember you between visits so, for example, you can save your customized preference settings for future visits.
When you create an accountYou log into our website using sign-in services such as Google, Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity, provide you the option to share certain personal information with us and to pre-populate our sign up form. To register you will be asked to provide email, nickname, and optionally, your first and last name.
3. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us at: email@example.com